Pudumjee’s Solidwrap paper is a multi-purpose food grade paper ideal for wrapping daily foods including breads, rotis, parathas, bakery items, sandwiches, burgers, pizza and many more. Made specifically for home use for packing tiffin/lunch boxes. It’s a great substitute to old aluminium silver foil papers. It helps to preserve the food nutrients while packing under it for a longer time. Food wrapped in Solidwrap paper can further be put directly in the microwaves for re-heating. Keeps the food fresh and hygienic for a longer period of time and even hot.
Pudumjee’s Solidwrap paper:
- Is made of 100% pure virgin fiber, and is biodegradable, compostable & recyclable.
- Exhibits high wet tensile strength.
- Is FDA certified, thus suitable for direct food contact applications.
- Retains barrier properties against bacterial growth under wet conditions.
- Delivers excellent runability and quick adhesion of glue in paper bag making.
- Is printable on flexographic and offset printers.
Suitable for wrapping:
- Greasy Snack
- Tray Liners