Opaque Laminating Base (Pharmaceutical)
OLB paper has potential applications in Packaging of Pharma goods. The paper is manufactured under hygienic condition; it has high smoothness to give good printing results. It has compact structure and thus provides an excellent base for coating with PVDC, VMCH etc to developed high MVTR & OTR properties and thus avoids use of Al-foil etc delivering a bio- degradable packaging.
- High strength, excellent surface properties (Smoothness) & outstanding runnability.
- Good dimensional stability and high stiffness.
- Balance basis weight & moisture profiles gives good bonding with laminates.
- Environment and hygiene friendly packaging alternative.
- Blister Packaging (Tablets).
- ORS, ENO, etc Pouches.